1. nivea suncream on salty skin-probably the pinnacle of all summer smells!
2. summer rain…smellls soooo tropical and makes everything look more excited to be alive
3. iced coffee from vida-doesn’t help that it’s right across the rd from my jammie stop!
4. cold salty sea at the end of a hot day, it’s as though the ocean diffuses right into you
5. radox blue sky body wash-it has blue dots in it!!! and makes you feel and smell like you’ve just stepped out of the sea in indo :D
6. braai’ing on a summer night-it makes ALL the neighbours jealous ;)
7. that sweaty grass smell you get at kirstenbosch summer concerts or the green mile after the 2oceans marathon
8. mangoes! and watermelons!…mmm-sticky faces and pip spitting comps :D
9. ‘alien’, the perfume by Thierry Muglier, lightly sprayed after a cool shower ( which is easily done if your geyser is broken!)
10. the smell of a wetsuit. oh yeah :) seriously, this smell will always be the top!
it’s my birthday week this week!!!
hope you all get to celebrate something too.